Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

Just did lunch here too @SmilingGecko 

Hey, we might be queueing up at your place for bread then!

Clinic is just a cannula, IV for a couple of hours. So pretty easy. And all the staff are wonderful. And luckily the 'worst' side effect I get is being tired...so perfect excuse for a Sunday arvo nap! 🙂

@StuF mars is also forming a hard angle in the sky with neptune which is impacting everybody. It usually leaves me tired when a transit like this gets activated. This started on Friday when the transit began I noticed fatigue.  The transit goes on into next week. Its good not to over exert yourself under a sky like this. I haven't placed demands on myself. Got out a moonstone crystal which is known to balance and counterbalance energy depletion. It works like a charm thankfully! I won't be doing much anyway, probably wise to conserve energy

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, by my standards re 'busy'anyway @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, had a bit nap. A bit better. Hope you're okay

@Meowmy glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. A bit is better than none hey?

I've been feeling really tired all week, I know I'm getting enough sleep but by 2pm I am needing a nap even though it doesn't matter whether I've exerted myself or not.

I really hate being depressed 😩

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat dropped by for afternoon tea and left again @Meowmy  i did 1 more unit of study, going to do last one now and hand them up 

good you are feeling better. 

Afternoon @PeppyPatti  I hope you are having a good day,I like to go to the wool stores to skate the ledge whenever I am in Freo

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  thanks for kind message. It's very hard to live with mood disorder. Nice to have the forum for support. Enjoy the afternoon and evening . Take care

@TAB hey tabby very good re study. Going to have more tea

TAB
Senior Contributor

just finished it all and handed up. takes so long @Meowmy  guess nothing else to do ha ha