Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB very well done re study. You have been very good boy. Hope you can relax and enjoy the evening.  Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha yeah, thanks @Meowmy  need to put more clothes on,getting cool. and some meds for tooth, nothing really works since dentist tho. lucky its more of an ache now that bad pain.

Will try and get pain meds tomorrow to get me through course, driving and appts. will try dentist , dr, local hosp and bigtown hosp even . might do that first .

@TAB hey tabby, hope your dental issue gets better. Just sitting not doing anything. Hope you're okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

in past  nerve dies eventually lol, just means another tooth gone, else root canal, wont have any back teeth left on one side ha ha @Meowmy  need to get clothes on. sounds windy outside. might look at sun again quickly.

think going to hydrate here

@TAB hey tabby, hope you get a bit warmer there. Still sitting here

TAB
Senior Contributor

put $40 socks on , heater on, put oil on tooth, meds next, ha @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, sounds you're looking after yourself. Just had dinner. Was feeling very bad. Hope you're okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh making lots of paper plans here, see how much actually gets done, ha. 

Thats good you are feeling a bit better. @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, I really need support. For a single girl with MI and no family apart from very old mum. Brother distant and not supportive. I have friends for a while now. But they are all superficial and not of practical support. Guess can pay them when really in need. Ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

..some people get really touchy about being paid to do things @Meowmy ..

maybe you  can get help from MH organisations, pay  on extras cover ? or maybe some things thru govt not means tested ? I have had people ask me in the past if needed help to clean house or myself. never occurred to me. I said 'no' .

maybe ask GP or someone from Sane ? sounds like you are in similar boat to me , ha talk to one brother via email most days, but nothing serious. other brother never replies plus his wife is strange, i would only go there if she was not there, she  cheats on him plus didnt go to his parents funerals. not spoken to sister in like 3 years now this time lol