Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

Just did lunch here too @SmilingGecko 

Hey, we might be queueing up at your place for bread then!

Clinic is just a cannula, IV for a couple of hours. So pretty easy. And all the staff are wonderful. And luckily the 'worst' side effect I get is being tired...so perfect excuse for a Sunday arvo nap! 🙂

@StuF mars is also forming a hard angle in the sky with neptune which is impacting everybody. It usually leaves me tired when a transit like this gets activated. This started on Friday when the transit began I noticed fatigue.  The transit goes on into next week. Its good not to over exert yourself under a sky like this. I haven't placed demands on myself. Got out a moonstone crystal which is known to balance and counterbalance energy depletion. It works like a charm thankfully! I won't be doing much anyway, probably wise to conserve energy

TAB
Senior Contributor

well, by my standards re 'busy'anyway @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, had a bit nap. A bit better. Hope you're okay

@Meowmy glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. A bit is better than none hey?

I've been feeling really tired all week, I know I'm getting enough sleep but by 2pm I am needing a nap even though it doesn't matter whether I've exerted myself or not.

I really hate being depressed 😩

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat dropped by for afternoon tea and left again @Meowmy  i did 1 more unit of study, going to do last one now and hand them up 

good you are feeling better. 

Afternoon @PeppyPatti  I hope you are having a good day,I like to go to the wool stores to skate the ledge whenever I am in Freo

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  thanks for kind message. It's very hard to live with mood disorder. Nice to have the forum for support. Enjoy the afternoon and evening . Take care

@TAB hey tabby very good re study. Going to have more tea

TAB
Senior Contributor

just finished it all and handed up. takes so long @Meowmy  guess nothing else to do ha ha 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance