Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB just having some bone broth and am headed for a walk

@Glisten sorry to hear about your adrenals! Have you thought of going to a healer or try and get            A-grade herbs to build adrenal strength? You don't want adrenal fatigue.  Herbosophy in Western Australia is a good brand. The rest of the market just is poor quality that does not deliver results and is a total waste of money. Theres no potency or strength in any of the preparations. Please check out Herbosophy online. Its where people in the know get their herbs

@TAB well done re course. Done work here. Having sparkling water before walk ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @SmilingGecko  lost my way with exercise again here. stressful day w course as said

Yeah I guess I better hit the same old routine again. More walking! lol Don't feel up for it but am pushing myself out the door @TAB See you later! 🙂

@Bill16  Billsta did you spill Superglue on your toes?

G

@SmilingGecko These past two weeks, especially yesterday. Yesterday was validating and horrible at the same time 🫣. Broken sleep

I just came back from a 30 minute sauna. Feeling better, my brain 🧠 is working much better.

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

no notifications @SmilingGecko  yeah just split wood here. felt had to. on point of feeling ill 

@TAB hey tabby, hope your fire will be nice in the evening.   Re spliting wood. Done walk. Just chilling with cup of team

@TAB @SmilingGecko  NEW section of the SANE website isn’t showing new notifications.🚫

@TAB you’ll spew 🤮 long before anything worse happens.

I know from experience. I had a great personal trainer who would push me.

On two occasions I luged 🤮  When I finished, she was “ok. Let’s keep going.

👍🏼 G

Yup @Glisten  - that is the same section (NEW) that has been annoying me for days! It usually comes back online quickly

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance