Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

i am off to bed @Fluttershy1 @jem80
Good night

N

Good afternoon @Bow @Clawde @Appleblossom 

@Aeiou @Pippi29  @eth @BPDSurvivor @oceangirl @Schitzo @Lee82 @Myboy @Dec @Hamsolo01 @frog @greenpea @jem80 @Shaz51 @NatureLover @Judi9877 @WIP @Caringsoul73 @Dizzyizzy @Eve7 @Emelia8 @Zoe7 @Maggie @outlander  and anyone else I've missed. 

I hope you are all well.

Went out with a friend today that I haven't seen or spoken to in a while so that was good heading home now. Just going to have a quiet afternoon I think .
Might chill out here.

Take care🐾

Good to catch up.

Enjoy your chill

@Fluttershy1 

Smiley Happy

@Fluttershy1 

Good to hear that you had a lovely day.

enjoy the quiet time 🤗

@Appleblossom - You around for a chat?

I'm watching the Rugby alone. All my good friends are in QLD and this is mt first post as I'm struggling too.

I've even tried the dumb idea of starting my own Forum for company called Flowz Forum but that hasn't worked.

"Everything has changed a lot since Jan 2020 and this affects all people in different ways. We're always learning. An idea or expression of thought is just that. Some people are profoundly changed in the way the future will work for them. If you're looking forward - always moving then you're in the right place!" 

Not sure if I beleive that tonight  

Hey @jem80

I had a really lovely day today!

Things went my way and haven't had to call any helplines or anything.

I'm hoping you had a lovely day aswell.

Well done. I hope you have a good night and I can see already why I'm trying to do something for 2021.

Nice to meet you by the way. 🙂 

Hey @FlowzForum

Nice to meet you,

I've been struggling for a while up until now, 

I finally got the right support, I'm starting to get better now. 

I'm here if you ever need a chat.

Hi Thanks 

I feel welcome already. I've had the weirdest 2020 so it's good to know I'm in the right Forum

Also makes me want to continue with www.flowzforum.com if I can make 1 person feel OK like you did it's worth having a forum with no Members. Bring On 2021. 

I still haven't Googled the Meds they gave me at the start of the year. Now that is a BIG Admission. 

Any wonder I'm still Struggling 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance