Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

that sounds good @Fluttershy1
maybe youd like to share your current project with the members on craft corner?

@outlander @Fluttershy1  Hey outlander and Candydipper1 idk my diagnosis was officially bp1 then my previous pdoc changed it to schizoaffective disorder now my most recent pdoc stumbles over the words bp1 like she doesnt want to say the dreaded schizoaffective disorder label ...... it used to matter to me but now not so much. As long as I am receiving the right medications and treatments that is all that matters to me. 🙂

I am a bit too hey @Fluttershy1

Just playing a co pp game with a friend atm
WIP
Senior Contributor

Yeah, I'm taking it easy too @MDT 

Going to watch the footy later this afternoon. Hope my team puts ina better effort than they did last week.

Have a good arvo 

You too @WIP
Take it easy my friend

Hey @greenpea ,

how do you manage it? 
they won't give me medication because they think it won't do me any good? 
Do you have any good coping strategies for it?

im finding it really hard. I feel lost right at this moment 

@outlander - maybe I'm still unsure. 
Im crying again.

little alter Stella has had a meltdown...

I go hide

@MDT - I've just my mind racing and it won't settle down at all. I want to go for walk but I don't think it's a good idea yet.

@Fluttershy1o0o0o0o0oooo.... I have been told that if I cease to take my meds pdoc will send me right back to hospital :o! basically because I go so crazy without it. I hate the meds and would love to be off them but the pdoc is right without them I go cray-cray and that is a fact unforunately......  'How do I cope with it?' ummm meds, talking with family and my Sane forum family.  I know it is hard ..... but you have come to the right place. People here are so kind and caring particularly as they are dealing with their own problems.

@greenpea - I have a big history and it's very messy still. I scare today? 
can you stay and chat? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance