Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Yes @Molliex  I am booked in to some online study skills classes but they're all next week.   My big headache is referencing and plagiarism 

Hey @BlueBay  how are you hands today?

My hands hzvd been sore @Angels333 

when I cleaned the baskets at work I noticed the psin. I've got braces to wear on each hand and need to wear them at night. 
take care 

hi 👋 @Molliex hope you're doing ok xxx

Thinking of you @Angels333

One step at a time with uni hey. Give yourself some time to adjust back into that mindset.

Going back to study at any time is hard @Angels333 so give yourself a break Hon. So much changes over time and the current difficulties with covid certainly increase those issues. Allow yourself to work into it slowly and remember it is not a failure in asking for help - that takes courage. Also ask us here for help if we can because amongst us there is a lot of knowledge and experience in so many areas and I am sure there would be many only happy to help.

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @Angels333 , also 20 years since uni and thinking of doing courses, can I ask what it is re difficulty etc?

@TAB  it's plagiarism and referencing that's stressing me out.   The long goal is a bachelor of Social Work...   but I am just doing cert 4 in mental health.   Saying that I was prejudiced and thought TAFE would be easy but this topic is harder than some in my uni degree (fine arts).

@MDT  it's just TAFE but OMG it is in depth...

TAB
Senior Contributor

if its not working , its not working @Angels333  perhaps pick your battles ?? apparently social work degree has doubled in price now, its been in the news people dumping it left right and centre for nursing and teaching supposedly

Urgh, I am done for the day @TAB  time for a glass of wine!

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok fair enough @Angels333  not in that mood here today, havent been for a while

Baby steps @Angels333  .... I have kept up by breaking things down into the smallest chunks possible, and just going from one chunk to the next .....

I am doing TAFE through uni, and yeah, I reckon it's on par.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance