Skip to main content

Re: My special place

Not doing much @creative_writer 

I know I should be trying to keep active, to do something to help myself but my brain is just telling me it does not care. I just feel like a record going over the same thing again and again.

Studying is busy hon and a job within itself. Do you have to go into the uni at all or can you do most of it online?

@Snowie I don't know what to say, but I'm here to listen 💖🫂

The teaching period is over for the semester, so I'm just doing assignments right now

Thanks @creative_writer I don't expect you to say anything.

I keep telling myself no. Keep thinking who suffers more.

Have you got many assignments to do?

@Snowie  💕

Do you want to talk @Snowie ?

Lets have a cuppa

💜💜💜💜

@Bow 💕💕

@Eve7 thanks hon. I am over myself. I just want to curl up and hide from myself. I don't want to think.

A cuppa sounds nice.

How are you going? I know you have a lot happening at the moment.

I'm so sorry you are going through this @Snowie . I wish I could make you better and I would if I could.

Arrangements have been made for S2. It doesn't seem real and I doubt that I will ever be happy again. At least I know he lived a full life, travelled and married the woman of his dreams. He adored his wife and kids. Hug your kids tonight.

xox

Hugs @Eve7 😥

Here's my shoulder for you to cry and lean on.

My heart goes out to you.

Hi @Snowie , hope things get better for you.

I didn't tell my pdoc everything this afternoon @Eve7 It was only a phone call so he couldn't see me. I can't get help unless I tell him. Reaching out for help is pointless now. I had the chance and I didn't take it. Supports can't be supports unless I let them.

I feel extremely selfish. What would they think if they knew. They say the one's left hurt the most.

I'm glad arrangements have been made hon. I don't think it is something you ever get over, you just learn to cope in different ways. He will always be your boy no matter how old.