Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Oh @Lee82 that makes me so happy.

Your brother sounds wonderful. You are so deserving of being spoilt, besides it's only your birthday once a year. Hugs and hugs xxx❣️

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you so much hun. My brother and I share a very close bond and even though he is 4 years younger he looks after me and my boys and is always there whenever I need him. 

here are a couple pics from dinner

9E19D9E3-5296-4A1B-BD7B-DD3259C48A83.jpeg

Second last course of a 6 course dinner 

FF8FBF29-9175-4885-9D0E-3AFB3266B41D.jpeg

Last course. 
0610F491-8FF2-4A6A-BE14-0497621E7880.jpeg

Breakfast this morning. 
AE72A31B-BA1B-4643-9A2E-AF17152010FB.jpeg

Flowers my brother bought for me. 

@Anastasia @Former-Member @Eve7 @Emelia8

He sounds just gorgeous. I love that he's there for you @Lee82 

I'll come back to check piccies out xxx

Aww such a kindhearted brother! I’m so glad you’ve had a good weekend @Lee82 

I have mostly had a good weekend too with today much better than yesterday and a return to work tomorrow!

Sounds wonderful @Lee82 and the food looks yummy and flowers beautiful. You are so deserving of good things, and I am really pleased your loving brother delivered. I am very close to my brother too, so I totally understand how you feel about him. Incidentally my brother is 4 years younger than me too.

Wishing you a belated birthday @Lee82 ... sorry I missed it. I think I missed yours too @outlander ? 🎉🎁🎂

Missing @Shaz51 usually reliable birthday notices. Shaz lost everything, including her birthday book, in a house fire. 😔🌹 

@Former-Member Sending love. 💖

Emelia 🌷

Lee82
Senior Contributor

So glad you have had a good weekend too hun. Oh wow!! Good luck for tomorrow babe. I will be thinking of you @Eve7 😘

Thank you @Lee82 

❤️💙❤️

@Lee82 dinner looks amazing and the flowers are so pretty 😍

Mine was in october @Emelia8 i think u did celebrate with me, tbh i wasnt having a good day so i dont really remember 😬😬
Our favourite Pea had her birthday the other day though?
Lee82
Senior Contributor

Thank you for your birthday wishes. My brother always delivers for me. He spoils me and my boys so very much. He is 4 years younger but always acts like the older one. 😁

@Emelia8 

omg!! When did @Shaz51 house catch on fire? I am so very sorry to hear that Shaz. That is terrible. 😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance