Skip to main content

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope you had good sleep. Out walk and coffee already. Pray the day will turn out well. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hope you have a good day and hope your cures still work when you are 62 @SmilingGecko  lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

mechanic coming to play w car in 1.5-2 hrs time @Meowmy  bit slothy , think go back to bed once he is finished. was going to go  and get cash, put his rate too high so it can go on eftpos so has chance to pay tax, ha

I never got cures from the mainstream @TAB for some reason alternative cures seemed to work better for me - got me out of all kinds of prickly situations. My astro chart seemed to also indicate alt cures worked better for me. Had friends who couldn't do alt cures and stayed really sick and never got better. If it wasn't for ayurvedic oil pulling would have been left for dead

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay @SmilingGecko  meant I am 62 and feel like crap a lot of the time ha ha , things that used to work dont anymore

@TAB hey tabby, good luck with your car.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well hope work goes okay @Meowmy  tired and bored here lol

I know, I get it @TAB

TAB
Senior Contributor

👍  @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha just smashed a real coke and vitamins with otc pain meds should be fine soon ha ha @Meowmy  lol found all stuff need for car (i get parts when on sale, like half price lol ..mechanic charges more than normal non sale price ha)