G'day @Glisten if I end up buying a WRX or an Evo,ya wanna be my navigator 

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB going for nap for a while

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay @Meowmy 

Thats really good @TAB that you have that level of quietude where you are. I'm looking forward for when my neighbours go. Have been looking into water storage options for preparedness. I have to wash and sanitise the barrels I have and then treat the water once I fill them and maybe get some kind of bags to cover them with to prevent algae from forming in the sunlight. I also have to rest them on a wooden board to stop the concrete from leeching toxins into the water. Its been really educational. Have been reading a blog post about a preparedness person who had everything you need to know to ensure the safety of water from drinking to washing to flushing to wound dressing. What to do and what not to do. Makes you wonder how people survive!!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

water needs physical filter like stockings at least and carbon filter then boiled @SmilingGecko , well if its been sitting for a while or not sure about where got it 

goin on mate ? @Jacques fish and chips for dinner? im getting chinese

Yes heard about the stockings and know about boiled. Do you know where to buy the specific stockings @TAB? I have a Berkey Filter. The water has to be treated outside the house using chlorine dioxide after disinfecting the containers. Need some covering to put over them. Waiting to hear from a water storage company for more advice

@SmilingGecko @TAB @Bill16 @Meowmy @greenpea @StuF @Jacques 

Hi guys, I just got back from seeing my psychologist. Been a bit flat since the weekend. Been canceling my appointments. Haven’t been as active here in the forums. I had a few weeks of feeling stressed so I am probably just burnt out. Keeping an eye on it just in case it’s the beginning of an episode. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

womens ? unless go to bunnings or somewhere. @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

bit the same tbh @Oaktree