Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

I am yet to go cruising @Judi9877 . I'd love to though.. but feel odd going alone.

Was bit daunting this morning about driving on the highway @Snowie @Shaz51 @Oaktree @Judi9877 

was worth it though.  Lovely lady and her 3 young children met the rescued cat they she was interested in and it went really well.  Within few minutes of them meeting the cat the 2 eldest children, estimate ages 7 to 10 yo, were patting the cat who happily lay in the  window enjoying every minute.

one big black cat was adopted today. From what I saw this morning, is going to become one very loved family pet.

rest of the afternoon will be spent making more greeting card

Very interesting morning @Patches59 

How are you now my friend 🧡 

Good day young @Shaz51 & @Patches59 

What’s shaking’?

I’m tired 🥱 . It was a big-a$$ day.

I’ve been home for few hours now @Shaz51 and feeling relaxed.  It’s that first time thing …. Wasn’t anywhere near bad coming home

how are you and how has your day been?

Hello @Glisten I have been not feeling the best today. Checked the astro transits with someone on facebook and a good weekend for self soothing and not embarking on a major course of action. She also does feng shui and suggested to people to put lamps on inside the house and have uplifting pictures in your personal space even favorite photos in cheap frames from k-mart nearby. Its made a lot of a difference, I just have my lovely screen savers on my phone.  So I have all these muted light accents on in my home this evening. I don't always turn these lamps on but its been a very good idea.  I hope you are able to unwind tonight. Wishing you a good evening and hoping you can rest up and relax

Lazy day today @Patches59 

Hello @SmilingGecko , @Glisten , @tyme , @Oaktree , @rav3n. @RiverSeal 

Power is going out tomorrow Sunday for 6 hours 🙃

@Shaz51 Scrabble by candle 🕯️ light.

Lots of fun for the family 

Ha ha true @Glisten 😂

Going to make a flask of coffee before the power goes out