Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Good morning @TAB just checking in on you matey. I know you are in the thick of it. Have you given much thought to checking out OzHarvest in west Adelaide when youre down there? Don't mean to be pushy but it just may end up saving you money as its free food. If not, I won't mention it again but it may just free up your budget a bit. Sorry to hear you have gout. With all this stuff going on for you it must be hard going right now. I hope relief is in sight for you ❤️ 

Hello @StuF @Meowmy @Bill16 @ENKELI 

TAB
Senior Contributor

perhaps remind me when I'm not snowed under @SmilingGecko  😃 will write it down. mentioned this sort of thing to people in past , food places usually black and gold etc that no one would eat lol ok place at kalgoorlie said had fresh meat (that went off when there was a blackout) i used a voucher at the uniting church shop once to get sandshoes, they looked at me funny lol. 

anyway. tooth bearable today (got used to it) but rang dentist . going to do 60k round trip to get chemist grade pain meds  later. RSL guy should be ringing me now lol  . have cleared them a place at my table ha ha lol @StuF @Meowmy @ENKELI @Glisten 

TAB
Senior Contributor

am on first coffee @StuF  went to shop and got sugar and biscuits if this person wants a coffee Guess thats what hosts do, even if down and out lolo ..

G'day @SmilingGecko 

Happy Monday 🙂

@TAB 

Hope the meds are worth the trip.

And that the RSL visit goes well 🙂

Hello @StuF 

Happy Monday to you! Its a nice start to the day. Will hop on my Zen Chi machine now. New Moon in Virgo tomorrow so time to seed som new plans under everything governed by Virgo. I've been loving it ever since the sun ingressed into Virgo. My house and garden are more tidy and organised. But will set into motion some new moon wishes anyway. I'll put up what you can wish for under this sky at @Oaktree 's New Age Endeavours page today

Good luck with your wishes @SmilingGecko  🙂

Thanks @StuF its like planting with a famers almanac, and it works for rapid manifestations

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF  RSL guy okay, no claims tho hes like no chance

just trying to sort out psych thing 

yeah hope they at least give me a whole box ha ha , seen it before prob try and get me 10 or something

Well @TAB  at least you know now about the claim

Hope you can get psych sorted

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance