Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, very good re RSL visit. Hope it can help a bit more.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  this guy thinks can get me a personal trainer. He has huge gaps in his knowledge though. still, he seems concerned and genuine. Might be volunteering at military museum for something to do lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh, the guy from Adelaide office said he doesnt know much about claims ie the guy wh came to see me @StuF 

@TAB 

PT would be great! And some volunteering would also be good for you I reckon.

So glad you seem to have had a positive meeting!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Got study done @Meowmy 

Got pain meds

Saw welfare guy

See psych in 2 days

Cleaned kitchen

Didn't get angry driving

Got more plates @ Kmart while waiting for script $1 ea ha. Nap time

TAB
Senior Contributor

This guy goes to Vietnam few times/yr can put me onto 4star accom $400/mth plus dental implants like 1/4 price here

@StuF 

I've heard that's a growing thing re dental (and other) work @TAB 

I'd be wary myself...But if this guys is legit (as he probably is) then it might be worth a try

Same with plastic surgery @StuF saw this 60yo facebook friend go overseas for a facelift. Her face went numb. Something to do with nerves. Similar with someone else who wanted top reduction and went with trans friend to have implants done overseas together at the same time! Its cheaper overseas but you can't guarantee it will work out ok. Medical standards are different

@TAB well done tabby, very good. 

Yeah @SmilingGecko  - it obviously works out for most people or else people wouldn't do it. Just need to reduce risk as much as one can

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance