Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, done walk. Need to get dry cleaned clothes back. Hope your study is going well.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, mostly done last one of 4 now @Meowmy  so its just a quick read-through for all of them now .Cold and rainy here. need to light fire, think going to run out of dry wood, ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

ok @SmilingGecko  got given a first aid kit, so have 2 now, both very basic tho. also have glue for small cuts lol its neat

I'm just building my first aid kit bit by bit.  Have heard of glue for holding wounds shut but I ordered Bleedstop which is used in ED departments. How is your cat going? Has he turned up today?  I befriended a local cat - he is around quite a bit but hasn't been in my garden lately. Got the cat food waiting lol @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat seems to be more in 'wild' mode after I went away for a few days couple weeks ago now. I still comes for food and to say hello and to sleep inside sometimes but its pretty jumpy these days and doesnt smile as much unless thats my imagination @SmilingGecko 

TAB_1-1721356850814.png

@TAB hey tabby, done chores. Home chilling. Hope you get nice fire. Very good re study 

@Meowmy @TAB @SmilingGecko @StuF @Bill16 

Hey guys, 

I am hoping not to have to go to old people’s home when I get old. Daughter would put me in one in a heartbeat. Going to have to stay sound of mind to stay in own home. I did a prac in a really nice old people’s home when I was doing Nursing at university. I didn’t like the way the residents were treated. It’s no place to live. 
Just at urgent care with hubby. He is having a medical concern but our doctor doesn’t work on Fridays 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Was in bed @Meowmy  feels like temp 3.5 deg outside.might chop some wood

Thanks for that @TAB ❤️ never heard of Flexi Seal, will get some in future, have written it down in my notebook for future reference! 🙂

Hey @Oaktree just made another focaccia today and thought of you! Sorry to hear hubby isn't doing too well today. I hope he will be allright and its not serious

@SmilingGecko 

Glad that you are enjoying your focaccia. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance