Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: Australia, Let's Talk (October 2023) - for Carers

Celebrating Mental Health Awareness Month!

Our next question is:

As a Friend, Family member or Carer,

what's one thing about your loved one that always brings a smile to your face, no matter how tough your day has been?

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 3.39.23 pm.png

@hanami @Jupiter @Jynx @amber22 @fluffylight @PizzaMondo @Bon_courage @Ilovepenguins @MissLil @Blackbird11 @Shaz51 @outlander @Eve7 @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams @Anastasia @NatureLover @Judi9877 @wellwellwellnez @RiverSeal @BPDSurvivor 

@Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Smiling_Gecko @Bill16 @WIP @Appleblossom @EternalFlower @Laura4@magpie4 @StanD @creative_writer @Captain24 @Snowie @ArraDreaming @Krishna @Determined 

Re: MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH: Australia, Let's Talk (October 2023) - for Carers

Do you have today's question @tyme ? I really enjoy the topics so far!

@tyme When they give me a big HUG, it melts my heart, strengthens my spirit and comforts my soul! HUGS to all who need/want one 🤗

Hi @tyme knowing my daughter has permanent housing always makes me smile. 

Very true @Krishna . It is a HUGE load off family and carers' back. Considering the current housing climate, it is certainly something to smile about!

Hugs and kisses 💋 @tyme 

Makes me a coffee 🙂

Thank you all for sharing !!! For today we have another question:

Share one skill or quality about your loved one that you appreciate the most.  

@tyme @Shaz51 @Krishna 
@Blackbird11 @Jacques @Zoe7 @outlander @RiverSeal @MDT @Blackbird11 @Ilovepenguins @MissLil @Judi9877 @Bon_courage @wellwellwellnez 

@tyme 

The humour that shines through, even on the toughest days! I feel like I might be running a clown school some days with the responses my partner and kids come up with hahaha

@hanami their ability to listen and use emotional support.

Oooh so many things about my loved ones - there's good reason I love them! For my bestie, I reckon their incredibly keen mind, always curious, always inquiring and discerning, it means she's always ready to work through things thoroughly; including at times, my own issues I need help with. 

@hanami good question 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance