Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Hot Chocolate Anyone ?

Pleasant evening here @outlander  think it made around 24 today.  The bureau is predicting a heat wave Thurs/Fri this week.

it was 44 yesterday and 32 today @Former-Member the rest of the week about 30 with the weekend htting around 44 again on both sat and sunday. way to hot for my liking. cant wait for the cooler months to come around

Hi @Adge
Former-Member
Not applicable

Mr D watching the tennis @Former-Member  do you enjoy it? I don't but in the brief bit I watched I noticed pre serve Nadal touches his nose and ears.

Former-Member
Not applicable

I prefer the cooler weather too @outlander.

did you get up to much today? @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Today I finished a PowerPoint for a talk that all being well I am going to be giving next week @outlander .

oh that sounds interesting @Former-Member can you share what the talk is about/for?

Hi @outlander It was 38C here today.

Typical temp for this time of year - well up into 40's.

Far too hot for me.

Last week's unseasonally low temperatures (30C) lulled us into a false sense of security here.

Adge

yuk @Adge I cant stand the heat and mix that with such high humidity as well makes it even worse and so sticky
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance