Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Thankyou for your lovely letter @SmilingGecko  And I hope you are well too in your beaut new boots. Good job they fit well.  I always have trouble with shoes..   Unwritten laws of fashion.  Boots snug n Flanno's   loose.     Very hard to get a soft flanno with  .  . TWO..   pockets.   

So,   my tank water is already,    every element on the periodic table.   Ocean air,  possum poo,  a ton of leaves,  from every shrub and vine imaginable,  Even a carpet python lives in the always wet gutters.      

So,   who am I to say no to  Blue  Solarized  water..  I cleaned the gutters a month ago and some

how earth worms have found there way up into them.  It was like soft compost in them with leaves on top.   Awesome hey mate.  I do have town water on,   but where's the fun in that.   So my thinking is...

If I don't clean the gutters,  I'm wondering  if the worms might catch up and save me a  job.   Makes you think ,  hey.

I'm wondering if I'm seeing something the weather man missed.

We have   27 C   temp ocean water of our coast and cold air racing up from the south to sit right over 

that record warm bathtub out there. . .   What's not to like .   Our resident flock of pound puppy 

clouds have all scampered to the hills at the sight of the leviathan fleet of ironclads,  assembled  of our coast.  Weather war is imminent.       A toast of my waters blue,   and  great big hug to you my friend

and healer..   S G,                  tonys.. 

@saturnzoon    A new inspector at you door.  I feel your fear mate.  Nothing worse that an attitude 

with a 'too tight'   over ambitious,  real estate blazer stretched over it. 

I say . .   lace the waters before the vampire's of empire's  come to feast and plunder..

Make up a neat large print sign that say's   .  .  .   By order of SA  health department

Highly contagious strain of covid.  Quarantine zone ..  do not enter. 

Should buy you a couple of days at least.    Mate..   all jokes aside,   I really hope miracles happen 

for you..

@MDT ..   Mate ..    you take first prize for a post..  I was reading one of your about you 

"scratching your scratchies"    I have heard all sorts of descriptions for various parts of our 

anatomy   but that is the best one an old codger like me has heard in a while..

If this was tennis,  the mods would say,  hopefully,  this post is   'on the line'

Hope you are all doing a little work on those laugh lines in your faces,  each day.                       tonys..

@Glisten  @TAB   @PeppyPatti  @Shaz51  @Jynx  @StuF  @greenpea  @scruffypuffball 

@Oaktree  @Emelia8   @Historylover  @ENKELI ...   OH  well..   just everyone.. 

Oh. I thought I forgot how to reply. 

I like this awesome name.... @MDT I always remember seeing Pink Floyd playing in Fremantle in Western Australia me thinks In 1986 and a pink pig flew through the air backwards. Lovely memory....

fungi-macro-photography-alison-pollack-03.jpg

@Appleblossom @Loopy @outlander 

@saturnzoon @tonys @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @EternalFlower 

@Adge @Former-Member 

@Glisten  @TAB    @Bill16   @Shaz51  @Jynx  @StuF  @greenpea  @scruffypuffball 

@Oaktree   @Emelia8    @Historylover   @ENKELI ..

Others. 

@tomys hahaha
You're post me laugh.
I was actually referring to the scratchies you get from a newsagent. Like the lottery ones. Hahaha
Former-Member
Not applicable

As always your posts stretched the boundaries of imagination @tonys  - something inspiring 🌺🙂

hey @TAB , I gleaned in a post or 2 that you taught a class..did I get that right? I hope you really enjoyed it! 😀🙌🏻

Former-Member
Not applicable

@saturnzoon 

I’m so sorry to hear this is happening…

do you mind if I ask what state you are in please? 
and my second question is, would it be ok with you if I seek out some support resources and post them here for you to look at if you’d like to? 
I know we are all here to provide emotional and mental heath wellbeing support for each other, however housing risk is extremely serious and impactful on wellbeing in a multitude of ways, so I would like to go a little extra and find the services that might be able to help you - only if that is ok with you …all of my focus is on your wellbeing, and I’m very happy to be guided by your preferences 💜💜

🦩🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

I remember that tour @PeppyPatti - was the Sydney concert that I saw pictures of… the family elders brought back a sneaked in camera and after they got the film developed we all got to see the giant pink pig! 🌺

Yes, more nervous than anything tho @Former-Member  thanks 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Yeah - I can relate to those nerves, having formerly taught class before myself 🙂🌺

you’ve done a wonderful thing.. giving real insight, capturing the attention of the people listening with imparting deep understanding, and facilitating people joining the dots of learning is a gift you’ve given to them - I’m super happy for you @TAB 😀🌺💜

Well that was the idea anyway @Former-Member  fellow students and trainer made up class of 14. Trainer chased me up after and said I did a good job. I winged basically. Told someone i was nervous the whole time. They said couldn't tell.i was prob a bit OTT at times too. 

Did main thing though. I Engaged them. And they were interested !

Former-Member
Not applicable

That’s great! Having the trainer and students commenting on how well you went is so awesome 😀

I’m really happy for you ☺️🌺

@TAB 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance