Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Are you able to speak to her boss and let them know you have issues that it will happen just not this week? 

could your relatives speak to her or your Gp could he/she give them a call when you see him/her next? 

In Barossa Valley @SmilingGecko 

In the Barossa Valley Whoohee @TAB Are you staying in a hotel tonight? I've been keeping busy today. Had an early start. Got to get into reading a book and doing more work with my Vogel crystal.  It really does cause the subconscious to absorb affirmations! Next door neighbours gone away for holidays. Peace at last lol! No other news. My winter boots from the Salvos Op shop arrived. Brand new in box and perfect fit! I have hardly any shoes but these will be durable and last me for a while. Glad I checked measurements first with the official sizing chart. They were from Myer Miss Shop

Yes, hotel. At out of way tiny town. I did class today lol ie was person up front @SmilingGecko 

All good responses @Glisten  didnt feel so good was nervous most of time. Thought would go away

Well done @TAB I saw you make mention of it to @tonys we are all proud of you. Enjoy your stay at the hotel tonight. I hope your health was better today and has supported you in your endeavours. I might go and put some Purvashada incense on as the moon in vedic astrology is in that Nakshatra today - my birth star.

The incense is based on ayurvedic teachings and is designed to bring about harmony within you by the placement of the moon in that Nakshatra. There are 27 mansions of the moon and roughly each day the moon goes into a different mansion of the sky. I only have one packet of this incense and as of recent years they are no longer making it anymore. Some people used to buy all 27 of the different incenses but that was basically spiritual greed.

But its a simple thing you can do to align yourself with cosmic energy. The herbs bring about a resonance through the olfactory senses to align you with your carpe diem or your reason for being. I don't think many people can afford all the services offered by this spiritual group anymore given the state of the world. 

Thanks @SmilingGecko  

Well am training at least @Shaz51  thanks lol 😆

@TAB  So proud of you TABSTA

Big HUGS

G

Thanks @Glisten  maybe someone else can be inspired to 'go back to school'. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance