Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

ok sounds good @Meowmy  I dont know what  I feel atm except to try and please bosses while feeling ill at ease

A break from misery and depression seem like a good idea to me

@Meowmy  

Hi @Adge 

and all

Smiley Happy

@Meowmy @eth @greenpea @Appleblossom Still struggling but sending you all love Heart

@Adge Hi Finch and good morning I hope you are asleep all snuggled up in your colourful jumper :).  Lack of sleep is a terrible thing I know that only to well. Even after sleeping lil pea is tired .... I blame alot on medication that I am on as my diet these days is very healthy. I exercise I am tired, I don't I am tired .... cannot win.Image result for sleeping pea

Related image

@Zoe7  Hi Zoe7 I know how hard it is for you to post outisde anc when you are struggling so to see you hear warms my heart 🙂 Love your peaxxxx

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy that is a busy evening that you have had. Well done on the walk and coffee and haircut as a reward. Will you go swimming again this weekend?

Hi and good morning to @Mazarita @Zoe7 @Appleblossom @TAB @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Exoplanet @Meowmy @BryanaCamp @eth @Adge @Angels333 @saturnzoon @Sophia1  (always thinking of you x) and all who pass by this crisp morning. Next week will be insane as the temps will be dropping to 5 degrees where I live :D. So pea will have to rug up for her walks am super looking forward to that. Busy day today have son2 going out with carer than being picked up by ex. He is a lovely mean he always brings me flowers :D. The pea loves flowers in fact while we were married he never bought me any ever but now we are divorced he brings them everytime he visits lol .... explain that one to me lol.  He did buy me a motor bike though when we were married so I cannot complain then he sold it on me to buy himself another motorbike :o!!!!! Anyway .... that is the past and the present is that he is spoiling the pea his gf would not be impressed hehehehehehe!!!! Love to everyone greenpeaxxxx

Thinking of you @saturnzoon ... one step at a time

Image result for step by step

Thinking of you @saturnzoon ...one step at a time

Image result for step by step

Thinking of you @saturnzoon ...one step at a time

Image result for footprints

Sorry for the repeat posts. Having trouble with forum gremlins - said error then posted multiple times Smiley Frustrated

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance