Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Could I ask what you do for work @Meowmy ? Anyway Hi and ok maybe long walk and short coffee lol 😸

@TAB I work in a physiotherapy group. Usually enjoy looking after people. Have a good night.

I didn’t mean to be intrusive @Meowmy sorry 😐

Long Ravers

Found this art called Living Room

by Georgina Cue

living room.jpg

That artwork is quite striking isn't it, @Appleblossom? The make up, contrast of the mustard & blue fabrics, and the red cube in her hand reminded me of Alice In Wonderland or Sleeping Beauty.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday night Smiley Happy

Hi @greenpea The Finch is definitely wearing his colourful Jumper, that you posted a picture of (Jumper for Finch).

We were just having a discussion (Friday Feast) about not being one's usual self, when tired.

I'm tired all the time (sleep disorder) - so maybe that means that I'm never my usual selfSmiley LOL

Adge

@TAB @Ali11 @Appleblossom @Adge @greenpea hello everyone, hope you are all enjoying Friday night. Just been for a short walk and coffee and haircut. Now home relaxing. A much better life than those who don’t get any breaks from their sufferings. Wish you a great night. Take care.

not sure what to make of that @Meowmy  anyway hope you are  okay 

@TAB How are you going? I feel like having a break from my misery depression. A good feeling. Hope to go for another walk tomorrow. 

hugs @Meowmy , @Mazarita , @TAB , @Adge , @Ali11 Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance