Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo!

Hello and welcome to the celebration zone here on the Sane forums that is Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! where forum members get to recognise and celebrate forum members contributions to the forums! The forums are a great place to be -friendly, safe, fun, social, helpful, interesting, educational and overall, provide a great place where people with mental illness can communicate in a safe way. Everyone is welcome and all members make this a wonderful place to be so a big 👍🏻 to everyone here in forumland🥳! Tagging the following members @Former-Member @Shaz51 @MDT @Faith-and-Hope @yellowcorgi @amber22 @Former-Member @FloatingFeather @Former-Member @tyme @StuF @Snowie @Peregrinefalcon @Paperdaisy @hanami 

As the wonderful @maddison Community Guide has started this party today already- thanks forumite friend!-, I’d like to continue the celebrations with recognising the following forum members with a big thumbs up 👍🏻for a variety of reasons. These members are:

@EternalFlower - being strong

@ArraDreaming - reaching out for help

@Albert2 - asking for help and support

@ray_of_sunshin3 - asking for help 

@greenpea - supporting new forum members 

@tyme - supporting forum members

@jazz - being helpful on the forums

@ShiningStar @wellwellwellnez  @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @pinklollipop15 for being wonderful Community Guides

@wordman - being a great forum member full of advice

@Captain24 - making forum members feel welcome

@Historylover @Appleblossom  offering special Christmas advice to forum members

@LostAngel - great work on working on your recovery 

@Whim - welcome back to the forums

@Campbarry @Former-Member - sharing self care strategies 

@creative_writer @Eden1919 @Sophia1  for being strong and resilient 

@Jake63 - starting a positive discussion thread

@Former-Member - starting an interesting thread on birds

@tonys - being a great support to forum members

@Dimity - great support to forum members 

To the following new members who have joined the Sane forum community recently, a big thumbs up 👍🏻 and welcome👋:

@Mo72 @sixtyfive @DelicateUnit @Honnorah @Jade30 @Piper20 @Poppii @it_is_Cold @Daisy78 @Melbpdptsd @Beesummer @SanSan @Vixen87 @Butternut @DID82 @Penny6 @Elke888 @Annie_267 @Harlequin @Kat75 @Christofuuu 

To the great moderators who help on the Sane forums:

@traveller @Turtlely @Former-Member @Academica @Jynx 👍🏻 to you all

That’s it for my celebrations of forum members. Well done to each of you for everything you do here in forumland️! Let’s continue this fabulous party as I’m sure there’s more wonderful forum members that have done great things so let’s nominate them and recognise their fabulous achievements🥳! 

Enjoy the rest of your day forumites!

Judi9877🥳💐🍀

Hi @Judi9877 , 👏

Wow @Judi9877 you've reached out and included so many people. You're a star.

Thank you so much @Judi9877 You don’t know how much I needed that today.

Also a big thumbs up to you for wishing everyone a good morning everyday! 

Hi @Judi9877 thanks so much for the shout out - made my day!!

Awwwww thank you @Judi9877 

Thumbs up for you to being a Amazing community guide too xxxxx

Hello and way to go @pinklollipop15 , @Captain24 , @Dimity , @SanSan 

Thanks @Judi9877 💖

A massive thumbs up for our @Former-Member for her new job. Congratulations Hon - onwards and upwards 💖💖💖

What an amazing post @Judi9877 @!  You deserve a massive thumbs up for being an awesome community member. You bring joy to so many.

Warmest wishes

Hanami ❤️

Hi @Judi9877 

I just wanted to reach out to say thank you so much for the special mention - it was such a wonderful surprise and your words really made my day 💜

Thank you so much again 💜

Take kind and gentle care of yourself,

ShiningStar 💜

Hello forumites and welcome to the last Thursday of 2022. I’d just like to pop in and give everyone here in forumland a huge thumbs up as part of Thumbs up Thursday - Woohoo! and thank each and everyone of you for making the forums a great place to be👍🏻! Each member of the forums are friendly, supportive, kind, caring, knowledgeable and experienced in so many different ways and I’d like to let you know that I appreciate and value all of the things  you do and offer on the forums. I’m so proud to be part of this wonderful community and hope to celebrate and experience more exciting and interesting things with you in the new year. 

Take care!

Judi9877🥳👍🏻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance