Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Check In Space

Hi @Determined @Farmboy @Maybe1 @PTG @Jillaroo ,

It's been some time since the Topic Tuesday where we all supported each other. I just wanted to check in on you all here in this carer's space 💛

Here are the 3 questions for the check in for your reference: 

1) How are you feeling? 

You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.

2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?

3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

@cloudcore  feeling weary,

Probably a 5/10.

Have some stress and concerns around family.

New job is going great but I really should have pursued some part time opportunities. Can see potential for classes coming up with darling and support network I am relying on to make my full time job possible.  Constantly walking on eggshels at home and with family. 

Loving my new job then feeling guilty for not being at home to take care of stuff, then feeling resentful about feeling guilty about having a job. Confused much...

Feeling like a 2/10 today.

Can't shake the feeling we are headed for another crisis.  And in case that was not bad enough storm is brewing with extended family. Don't have the capacity for another family war. Still have not fully recovered from the last one. 

Hello @cloudcore@Determined@Appleblossom@Daisydreamer@Jynx@Rhye@Ella21@Tinker67@Smc@Krishna@Farmboy@Jillaroo@Frankly2@Trifle79@timtam00@greenpea@Carlo , @Former-Member , @Boo13@LizzieLou@Nashagirl75@Scoo@Jaxta@BPDSurvivor 

hello friends 

how are you going today 

To participate, here are 3 questions for your daily check in:
1) How are you feeling?
You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.
2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?
3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

For me I am feeling a 5 I think @cloudcore , a bit overwhelmed, overthinking , tired of the heatwave we are having

I did do a few things around the house

and something nice is sitting in bed with a cuppa and relaxing

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

hello are you going today
To participate, here are 3 questions for your daily check in:
1) How are you feeling?
You can use a scale of 1-10 (1= really bad , 10= really good), if you would like to.
2) What is one thing you have struggled with, and one thing you have done well?
3) What is one nice thing you can do for yourself today?

hello @Tyrone@Anastasia@outlander@flybluebird@Paperdaisy 

coffee.png

Hi everyone @Shaz51 @cloudcore @Determined @Appleblossom @rhye @ella21

1. I am feeling really great 9/10 because my boss just approved my leave

2. I have struggled to remain focussed today, but I managed to get through the day

3. I am going to have an early night and get a good nights sleep

Way to go @Boo13 

When do you start your leave xxx

We have cut back on our workload which has been good for Mr shaz and my mum and me 

Hi there @Shaz51 @Boo13 

I’m feeling about an 8/10 today

Struggled a little with my attention being split on multiple things at a time AND done well by following through with a selfceare activity this afternoon.

One nice thing is to pick up the ‘to-do’ list tomorrow. 

Yes @flybluebird , I will have to write a "to do " list now after today for tomorrow xx 

Hello beautiful people

I'm feeling bout a 6 today. Shane Warne's death hit me hard and iv now been rejected 27 times for a rental life just loves to throw brick walls up pretty soon I might be homeless but I always think what Geoffrey my late partner would say. Just keep pushing

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance