Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Hows your busy day gone? @Sans911

@Snowie 💜 you might be in bed now but if your up would bw great if you could join us too

@Emelia8 @Anastasia @greenpea and every one 👋

I actually cancelled a couple of things @outlander. I just wasn't feeling up to doing them.

So I spent the morning trying to put things away and tidy up.

I've got my car back. Drives like a dream. How did you go today looking at a car?

Thats ok sometimes we just have to much in one day to manage @Sans911

I did have a look at one today but the car that was described and made out to be was definently not. It was a crapbox to say the least. Im not sure whether there was actually anything right with it 🤷‍♀️

Ive been able to borrow a car for tomorrows appointment. Not sure what to expect of this appt yet so abit nervous

Care to site with us and have a cup of tea @Anastasia i can only imagine the stress and worry youd be feeling 💕

Thank you. Not much company @outlander 

No words needed @Anastasia unless you want to. Just a cuppa and seat on offer and a hug too if itll help

@Anastasia since he wont respond to messeges and his past, i would possibly reccomend ringing for a welfare check

Cuppa s and hugs from me too @Anastasia @outlander @Sans911 

💙🤗

Thank you dear @outlander I rang. They are watching him closely xox

@Eve7 💕

Im glad to hear @Anastasia i hope its a littlr peace of mind 💛
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance