Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Eden1919
Senior Contributor

feeling off

i feel very strange today and idk what is going on the last few days i have felt kind of depressed and i still feel bad but not like depressed exactly and just really off and weird and idk what is happening to me anymore honestly i dont. i know i cant seem to settle and nothing is holding my attention for long enough to feel comfortable that i am doing something and i feel like very idk how to describe it. has anyone ever felt super weird and if so what did you do if none of your usual stuff was working to calm you? 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: feeling off

Hey @Eden1919 , I like how you described it. It’s just an “off day”. Maybe it’s okay to have these off days, and if it lingers, then see someone about it?

I’ve certainly had off days. 

You’re not alone!

@tyme  i wish it was just one day but i still feel very weird today i was actually wondering if it was a mixed episode but idk if that exactly fits either so i am not sure. 

How do you feel today @Eden1919 ?

@tyme  same today very unsettled and not feeling right. plus i didnt sleep at all last night so i am pretty tired even though i dont feel classically tired but parts of my body feel tired.  

Hi @Eden1919 

Have you ever kept a journal? I find these helpful in tracking moods, thought patterns and behaviours. Even if it's just a mini notebook with the same questions that you answer everyday so you have a base to track yourself from. 

@Jasper_123  yeah i have kept heaps of journals before but i havent been finding them to be much help recently i also keep a voice journal but that hasnt been helping lately either. and i still dont know the words to describe what is going on so i cant write them down if i dont know them. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance