Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Autumn_Leaf
Senior Contributor

Uhhhhh

Hi im autumn 🍂 

I’m new 

im having a really hard time atm and im feeling so scared and upset and crying all the time 

my Ed and sh and every thing is really overwhelming atm and I’m so done 

uhhhh 

Idk what to do I’m so afraid and lonely 😭 

18 REPLIES 18
lavenderhaze
Peer Support Worker

Re: Uhhhhh

Hi @Autumn_Leaf, welcome to forums 🙂 

I am sorry to hear you're having a hard time. I know how scary it can be.

Please remember you are not alone. I am glad that you've signed up here to get some support.

To support you in the best way, can I ask if there are things that bring you comfort during times of distress? 

I am sitting with you in this discomfort 💜

I really like playing switch
I hate feeling this way and I’m crying non stop
Tysm for ur Suport and help 🫶🏻

That sounds tough @Autumn_Leaf . 

I'm here if you need a chat today. Please tag me in my typing "@" in front of my name. e.g. @tyme 

@tyme @Omg tysm Tyme ur so sweet tysm 

I’m honestly not coping 😭

The entire SANE Forums community is here for you. What do you think will help you at the moment? @Autumn_Leaf 

You deserve to be supported. 

When I look back at my recovery journey, if I didn't have these forums, I don't know where I'd be.

Tysm @tyme 

this community seems so nice im glad to have joined 

tysm for welcoming me and supporting me 

im currently watching the worst witch on Netflix it’s So good 😊 

i guess I feel so lonely and lost and afraid 

I'm glad you're enjoying your show on Netflix. It can certainly act as a good distraction.

You are not alone in feeling those feelings of isolation and fear. I reckon most people here on the forums can relate to those feelings in one way or another. @Autumn_Leaf 

Through my recovery, I've learnt to be kind to myself. To take each step slowly because I can only do what I can do. 

Allow yourself to heal. Allow yourself to feel. Allow yourself to live 🙂

We are here for you. We are all real people with real stories.

Parzival
Senior Contributor

Hi @Autumn_Leaf , I’m sorry you’re feeling anxious and alone. What can you do today to keep your mind safe and occupied?

Omg tysm 

@tyme 

Ur so right we can only do what we can do and that’s enough and that’s all that matters and we are trying and leaning into recovery and recovery is so possible 

it suxs cause I was doing semi okay with everything for such a while and now my Ed and sh and su!code has gotten way worse and it’s so scary honestly 

mans my mum found out before and she’s super mad at me and uhhhhh i hate this sm 

bit tysm for being there for me i very much appreciate it sm 🫶🏻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance