Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Somethingā€™s not right

Re: Struggling

@Snowie - sending love back to you. I cri cri

@MDT - hello I awake. I abit better I cri cri

@Fluttershy1  Sorry Candydipper1 I cant tonight.  Will be on and offline over the next few days so please tag me and I will get back to you asap though. pea :)Heart

Sorry to hear you are crying @Fluttershy1 

Can we do anything to help?

@Snowie - stay and chat?

Sure @Fluttershy1 I will be around for awhile yet so can stay and chat.

Have not been doing much here because of covid (I am in regional VIC) so in lockdown at the moment. Today has been a very slow day. Read a little and did some jigsaw puzzle.

What have you been doing today?

@Snowie 

Today I did Diamond painting took doggie for walk then spoke to my Counsellor on another helpline for an hour. Then did more diamond painting listened to music had dinner then am now in my room. 
I'm in stage 4 lockdown

Wow @Fluttershy1 great job today.

Sounds like you got some things done today. I hope talking to your counsellor helped a little hun.

Yes stage 4 lockdown really is hard, where I am at the moment is in stage 4. We have to wear masks everywhere within the complex.

I have had tea too and just changed into my pj's and in my room.

I am going to try and stay awake for a little longer, I really am not a night owl person, but I normally wake up early regardless of what time I go to bed.

@Snowie - i a night owl šŸ¤«šŸ¤«šŸ¤«

I used to be a night owl @Fluttershy1 but that all changed when I had my children. 

What type of dog do you have? I have a cavoodle who I think is part human. She sleeps with me at night time too!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance