Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Hey @Angels333  sounds like tiday will be productive. Hope it was. Xx

@Molliex i struggle at times. My emotions are going from just ok to high intensity very quickly. xx

hi @Faith-and-Hope 👋 

👋💕 @BlueBay 

@Angels333  thinking of you and sending warm wishes that today is a better day for you.

@eth @Faith-and-Hope @BlueBay @Molliex @TAB @Zoe7 @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Adge 

Hey all...  sooo I  quit my Tuesday shift!!!   Now I'm only working Saturday.   I feel so much relief I was getting so stressed out.

The only hiccup is I let Mr Angels thinks I got put off due to slow business due to coronavirus.    It is true that my boss had to let a few people go but I volunteered to go.

I feel mixed emotions 

I also passed my first written assignment at TAFE.

I see my psychologist tomorrow and I know I  need to see him as I've been tackling radical acceptance and trauma which is overwhelming.

Sending good vibes to y'all ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

XOXO ANGELS333 

Big congrats on passing your first assignment @Angels333 I remember you were struggling with it at the time so to both get it in and pass is awesome - proof you can do it Hon and that is really positive.

I hope you just doing one day a week now reduces your anxiety and that combined with your studies you can begin to feel a little better about yourself Hon ...because you have so much to feel good about Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 I  am going to feel so much better on Tuesday not going to work...   Another assignment this week...

Congratulations for passing  you

R first assignment  @Angels333  xoxo 

hey @Angels333
Nice to hear from you and I am thinking of you too. Understandable about work. I can empathise.

Also well done on the assignment and completing it too

Goodluck with it @Angels333 You have passed one so you know you can do it Hon ...sending good study vibes your way Heart

Huge congrats on passing your first assignment @Angels333! That's so great. I'm glad you've been able to reduce your stress/anxiety by dropping one day of work.

I hope this week is a good one for you 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance