Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

wild_rose
Senior Contributor

Resentful

I can't help but wonder if anybody else sometimes feels the way I feel.

the night before I fell over and fractured my shoulder, when I was still in the mental health facility I received a message from one of my partners friends that I do not really get along with personally I think she's too close to my partner and is in love with him. she messaged me saying that I needed to give my partner break because he was on the verge of breaking himself.

So naturally for some stupid reason I thought it was him asking her to tell me because he didn't know how to tell me himself. turns out that he never even knew she sent me the message. but he did confirm that that was how he was sort of feeling.

So the next day when they discharged everybody early due to a covid crisis the facility suggested that I call my partner to let him know that I was being discharged early. but I decided to give you a break because I knew she was weren't going well between us and he had been talking to this other person about everything going on. so naturally I felt if I called him but he tell her that I couldn't even give him a days break and then she she would put more shit in his head about me.

The facility I was in paid for the taxi card for the taxi home to my place I'm in 20 minutes of getting hard I lost my balance and fell, I dislocated and fractured my right shoulder requiring surgery. I had to call an ambulance because I was home alone. and then I had to call my partner to let him know that I called the ambulance because I’d taken another fall and he told me I should've told him about the discharge

Looking back now a part of me is angry with her, I feel like she interfered and if she never sent that message, have then I would have called him to let him know about the emergency discharge. but suffering a psychotic break my brain certainly wasn't in any place to be thinking rationally

A part of me hates and wants to blame her for this. all I want is for her to keep interfering noise out of our relationship, I've tried explaining things to my partner but he dismisses it as she's just a friend. I get people have friends but sometimes I need to see windows friendships actually interfering and causing more problems. I can't say anything because if I do I come across the bitch so I know I just need to wait things out and just hope she doesn't do anymore damage than she already has.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Resentful

Hi @wild_rose ,

Just wanted to check-in with you to see how you are going. How are things now?

Thinking of you,

tyme

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance