Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Night Time

Is it the meds making you feel agitated though or the 101 things you have going on? Either way I hope it passes soon. I really appreciate how much my medication has done for the anxiety, doesn't do much for depression but anxiety its really helped.

sending you a bug hug to help you through this adjustment period 🤗 I hope the meds help in the end @Anastasia 

That's a good question @pancakes it could be either. 

Thank you for listening. I'm going to go to bed I'm a bit sick of myself tonight. 

Love you ❤️

Ok goodnight, I hope i didnt say anything wrong @Anastasia sorry if i did 💙

Nooooo not at all @pancakes 

I'm just sick of myself and the way I feel. By going to bed I hope to forget about my:pile_of_poo: life for a few hours. 

You could never upset me x

Im so sorry things are feeling so shitty @Anastasia wish there was something I could do to take some of the pressure off, or at least say something helpful. Can you take some time out for yourself today? You spread yourself too thin, it's not sustainable. You should try saying that "no" word to people 💙

hello @Emelia8 @NatureLover @Bow  👋 

@pancakes wrote:

Im so sorry things are feeling so shitty @Anastasia wish there was something I could do to take some of the pressure off, or at least say something helpful. Can you take some time out for yourself today? You spread yourself too thin, it's not sustainable. You should try saying that "no" word to people 💙

hello @Emelia8 @NatureLover @Bow  👋 

I already had three days off @pancakes from work to visit my friend so I have had some time to myself  😔

Trying to be more positive today but it's a struggle 😳

How are you doing today?

And were those 3 days pretty much the only time you've had to yourself this year? Finding a bit of time everyday to keep your sanity would be good, if you can, and you should. Please take care of yourself @Anastasia Dont go running yourself into the ground.

Been out with my boy today, that's been a nice distraction. Just so much going on right now and it's taking an emotional toll on me. But I can't do anything to change any of it so just gotta get through it and hope for the best

@pancakes 🙏💙

@Anastasia 💙

👋@pancakes , @Anastasia 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance