Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

A bit emotional atm but I’m ok. This morning was good @Snowie 

How has your day been?

💙

Glad you had a good morning @Eve7 

My day has been poor. 

You are so lovely, @Snowie , such a beautiful person Heart

I'm really sorry to hear about the flashbacks and dissociation, and the dark path. 😞 Severe depression to me is the worst, as it seems to rob you of everything else. I am really hoping that your extra strength ECT helps...

I am going OK today thanks, although sad and nervous. I have been doing self care, don't worry. Thanks for your kind words, they mean a lot. Heart

I am crossing my fingers you get restful sleep tonight. 

I am so sorry @Snowie but I am pleased you are in a safe place. Are they kind to you there?

I know this will pass for both of us and we will see the sun start to shine again even if it’s a little glimpse.

I am on your side travelling this marathon with you.

💜🦋💜

Hoping too that I get more sleep tonight

I am glad that you have been doing some self care today. Sometimes it is even hard to do that when we are sad so well done hun @NatureLover 

I am hoping ECT starts to kick in soon.

@Eve7 they are kind to me in here. The nurses are super nice and the pdoc I am seeing in here is easy to talk too.

Am hoping it will pass for both of us sooner rather then later.

Spoke to my mum this morning. It is her birthday so did the right thing and rang her, organised a present for her and card and got my kids to give them to her.

She makes me so angry and makes my sh and si urges increase so much.

She told me that back in her day there were no psychologists, psyciatrists and mental health hospitals around, that they just had to deal with things themselves and get just get over it by themselves. Told me that if I was stronger then I could deal with it myself. Thanks for making me feel more inadequate and useless then I already do. You really know how to make me feel worthy.

Rant over.

Your mother obviously has no idea how invasive, unpredictable and debilitating depression is @Snowie She is most likely also carrying around her own unresolved issues and projecting them onto you. Stay strong Hon - she has no idea how hard this is for you and does not seem to want to understand either. Look to your strengths and how important you are to so many - your care, compassion and friendship is very much appreciated ....you are very much appreciated. loved and matter Heart

You are a wonderful person @Snowie who always thinks of others. You are kind, caring, loving, hardworking, intelligent and conscientious. Thank goodness that, in your case, the apple has fallen a long way from the tree...my rant is over.

Listen to those who believe in you ❤️

Thanks @Zoe7 @Eve7  that means a lot to me 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance