Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

@Snowie I'm okay. It sounds like it's been really rough for you lately. Sending you lots of love and hugs 💖🫂💖🫂

Hi @creative_writer 

How are you going?

@Snowie I'm okay, just been exhausted, focusing for extended periods of time gets exhausting. I'll discuss my attention issues with my pdoc next time, maybe things will start to make sense a bit more with time and professional advice. I hope you are doing okay this morning 💖🫂

I care about you very much @Snowie Please stay safe and tag me anytime.

Loving hugs 🫂💜🫂

I find it hard not to be exhausted @creative_writer You try so hard just to keep everything together.

I hope it is something you and your pdoc can work through together. When do you see them next? Have you any plans for today?

I have an appt. with my pdoc this afternoon. I was going to drive in and see him but that's not a good idea now so I rang and changed it to a telehealth call. I don't want to tell him the truth. Scared that he will request an admission again. With everything going on with mum I just can't do it.

Thanks @Eve7 I care about you too.

Same with you, please feel free to tag me anytime anywhere.

@Snowie 💔💔💔

Hi @Snowie,

I am so sorry to hear how things have been

I can understand sometimes the thoughts take over and it seems too hard

How're you feeling now?

Sitting with you hun ❤️

@Snowie 😔🌷

I'm sorry to hear how tough things are for you right now. 

I hope you have sought whatever care and support you may need as a result of you being unwell.

Please do take care,  because you are much loved and appreciated. Not just by family and friends in your real life,  but so many of us here,  as expressed by lovely @Eve7 💖

Emelia

@Snowie I see my pdoc at the end of the month. If I have undiagnosed ADHD, it would be worth knowing. My psych thinks I have quite a few symptoms.

I'm sorry to hear it's been really rough. Sometimes it's hard to resist urges and being honest about it is even harder, I am always here for you, just one click away 💖🫂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance