Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

@NatureLover  why is it impossible?

Because it would be against the guidelines  @Lee71 

@NatureLover  are meaning staying in contact,  even if I wasn't in the forums

I'm not sure what you mean, Lee?

@Lee71 

@NatureLover  nevermind.  It's ok.

OK.... @Lee71 

We have about half an hour left... I need to log off at 7.30 tonight, as I'm exhausted. You must be exhausted too, you're running on empty, Lee... 😥

Content/trigger warning

@NatureLover  half an hour left , I guess if we need to say anything,  we say it now

Yes... I really hope you will be safe, Lee, tonight and this week and the week after that, till life gets better for you. I believe it can get better and you can feel hope again. I'm so glad you've been in touch with your therapist yesterday and today. And is your preferred Chat service open on the weekends?

@Lee71 

@NatureLoverI  don't want to use these last minutes of the night worrying about me.

I know it's time for you to go, bad I want to thank you for everything,  and take good care and sleep well

Thank you, you've always been kind to me, Lee. I want to thank you for everything, and for being you. ❤

I will miss you a lot. 😥 Please take care of yourself, if possible. I know that's going to be incredibly hard, but I will be thinking of you and sending good, calming, healing wishes to you, Lee.❤

@Lee71 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance