Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow A bunnings trip is always a good thing hon!

I hope your pdoc appointment and the assessment both go well.

Wishing you a good day hon. Sending lots of 💗💗 your way.

Good morning @Bow 

Wishing you a good day today hon. Last day of school for D, enjoy the quiet time!!

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie  yes will enjoy the last day to myself…. By mowing the lawns!! Lol didn’t take me too long though which was good. 
Im gonna get on the treadmill for a little bit and then do some crafting. I’ve sold a few of my pieces this week. Just building up some stock for the market next Sunday. 

how are you doing today?

Thats great that you have sold some of your pieces @Bow Hopefully you sell a lot more at the market.

At least you can have some quiet time now!! My S goes back to school on Monday.

I'm ok just tired. Took my mum to a dance concert yesterday/last night. Today might just be a quiet day!

Bow
Senior Contributor

I have made so much stock @Snowie ! I really do hope it sells! Otherwise I have no idea what I’m gonna do with it. I actually had an order some in from Victoria!

I’ve done this love heart…. And now I’m gonna have a go at making a letter of the alphabet and filling it in 

F8535680-0F34-42DC-9F14-8A2F071060E7.jpeg

 after I’m done on the treadmill I’ll do some. Will put a record on- I got a record playing for my birthday! Hehe it’s heaps funky. Looks like a brief case. I got 2 Taylor Swift albums. Waiting for a P!nk one to arrive. 

looking forward to having time back to yourself once son goes back to school?

We were talking about it yesterday at my journaling group. How routine is so important and school holidays interrupt that routine, and by the time you get use to a holiday routine, holidays are over and you gonna get use to the school days routine! 

oh what kinda dance concert?

quieter days are always good when you had a busy day previously.  My daughter often doesn’t wanna do things on the weekend cause she just wants a quiet day at home after being at school all week 

I love the love heart @Bow 

A letter of the alphabet would be cool. What letter are you thinking of doing?

Record players are becoming so popular these days. 

S is 16 so he pretty much does his own thing! Stays up late, sleeps in, goes out with his friends and goes to work. He will have to start getting up early again!

I can remember when they were little. Used to have to organise all different things for them to do. Hopefully you and D can just have some home days. Something my kids liked were pj days. We would stay in our pj's, get some blankets for the floor and watch movies all day.

I'm not sure if you have heard of it but it was a calisthenics concert. She has been involved in the club for most of her life, so still likes going to these things. She won't drive far or at night (which is probably a good thing) so had to take her to that.

Bow
Senior Contributor

The letter E @Snowie 

0F43AD01-6BC9-4B78-A28C-1E59F7FEB4DB.jpeg

daughters name. 

yeah they are becoming popular. But the records are so expensive. 

we have a lot of home days. The extra social interaction from daughter being home all day is exhausting, can’t imagaine doing something every day to entertain her as well! We usually try and do some ‘big’ each holidays plus a couple of days at vacation care- we all need a break from each other and makes the holidays more manageable.

never heard of that. 

That's really cool @Bow 

I'm sure D will love it too.

Vacation care sounds good, give both of you a break. It's good if she doesn't mind those home days. Maybe a few movie days in there too.

It's kind of like dance, in age groups. There are competitions and concerts with it. I grew up doing it and so did D. She actually still does it now.

Good afternoon @Bow 

Hoping today is going ok, especially with it being the first day of holidays.

Sending lots of 💕💕

Good morning dear @Bow 

If I'm right you have market on today. I hope you sell lots of your work.

Have a good day hon 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance