Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Re: My Mosaic

@Bow I'm so sorry to hear that this has you feeling so beaten down. I saw a pic going around recently that I thought I'd share: 

c8dfe06f024af0af593da06f33518e37.jpeg

Hope tomorrow is a little better for you Heart 

@Bow it’s a journey sweetheart and it goes step by step. Sending hugs 🤗 

Lots of love 

💜💕🦋🙏🦋💕💜

moxi
Senior Contributor

Hope you're feeling a little better, @Bow 

We're all rooting for you Heart

Bow
Senior Contributor

I'm so tired of life being some darn difficult. Always feel like there is something to deal with. 

My daughter goes to her fathers today after school, home after dinner. He has let me know that he has her bed set up ready for overnights to start after Christmas- I preferred that he not set it up until it was time for them to start, she is inpatient and will ask when it will it be time but he reckoned it wasn't possible. I want to be the one to talk to her about this. I'm not ready for this conversation cause I'm not ok with it happening. 

That's hard @Bow when you feel things are not on your terms. I'm a Mum so I can relate to feeling protective of our children. I'm sorry you are dealing with this right now 💝

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Paperdaisy there is always something eh? 

just need to go to bed and end today

Sending lots of love for you today @Bow 

💖🦋🤗🙏🤗🦋💖

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7  muchly appreciated today 💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

I seen the community mh pdoc today that I have been seeing. We started talking about my visit to hospital this week and then she had a phone which she didn't answer but made the comment that she will have to call him back as soon as I left. I was then rushed out the door a short time later and left feeling unheard and defeated. I was there under 5 mins. I told her I haven't been ok. But she rushed me out. 

I see my dietitian tomorrow. I'm super anxious about that appointment cause I really have not had a great fortnight and she will see that. My psychologist suggested that I bring up the fact that I just feel like I am wasting her time, but I don't know. I am scared that she is going to say that I need a higher level of care and that she can no longer support me. 

And then I feel like every time I post here I am getting into trouble and that perhaps this isn't the place for me anymore. I'm safe but I feel there is no hope for me anymore, that this is just how things are forever going to be and I'm not ok with that. I don't want this existence.

Hi @Bow that seemed a little rude to be rushed out the door. your just as important as everyone else. If your willing to, perhaps you could talk to her about that. Sometimes our mh professionals loose sight of some things too. Its ok to have higher level care support, sometimes it means a more specially trained support worker for your mh conditions. fresh eyes can sometimes be helpful as well but i understand that fear and uncertainty around that.

it is hard when all we can see is darkness in our future. i can relate to that, i also deal with this on a daily basis more so right now. perhaps this would be good to talk to your psychologist about, get her to help you to find some things in your future to work towards. help you to set realistic goals in all aspects of life, not just mental health. when all we do is breathe, eat, sleep mental health it can also be unhelpful cause thats all we're 'living' . we can often neglect our other needs when this happens too.
what are your thoughts?
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance