Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

Look at you - having a cry but asking how others are doing, in the middle of it! @Eve7 

Yes, my day today was better, thanks.

I read that you are having ECT once a week at the moment...I hope that's going well. I also hope your cry helps Heart

I realise I’m not the only one on this mi journey and I do care about you and others here @NatureLover 

The ECT is a high maintenance treatment for 6-8 weeks. It knocks me about a bit more so I hope it works.

I’ve been thinking about you today and was glad when I read you’d been doing self care.

Ive wiped my tears away and have now put on my “big girl pants”.

💚💚💚

Dear @Eve7 

@are you at home now..   

i am sorry you are feeling knocked about and down.  ECT is rough. I am amazed that they are still allowed to use it.  But if it helps.....

I have been thinking about you and hoping that you are managing.  You have support here, so touch in as you can.  I have had a terrible few weeks so have been a bit absent.  Hopefully things are getting better.  

Peri

Hi @Peri I’ve been trying to reply to you all day and now I have another message from you. Firstly, happy birthday 🎁 and apologies for my lateness. I hope it was a lovely day.

I’ve been home over a week except for a setback a few days ago when I had to go in overnight. It’s mostly going ok with a fair bit of support.

I’m having a maintenance ect once a week and I am hoping with all hope that it works. It’s been a bit rough as it’s stronger.

I had a lovely time this morning at a sporting event with friends then all the family came tonight for dinner and I came a bit undone.

I hope it works out for your son with all the family Court stuff. My son is about to go through that and I know it’s just not easy.

Please take care my friend and I am going to do some knitting before I go to bed.

Talk again soon xox

Hi @outlander are you going ok tonight?

💜💙💜

hey @Eve7 Heart
feeling really off colour tonight, more then usual so ive had a shower and might take some pain releif to see if it helps.

how are you going?

hey @Peri nice to see you Heart

That’s not good @outlander I hope the pain relief works.

I was going okish until the family all arrived for dinner. Silly me thinking I’d cope feeding 10 extras ...anyway all have left now and all convinced mother is crazy. I will get up again in the morning.

💜💜💜

oh gosh @Eve7 10 extras! thats alot to cater for. well done for getting through that. can you chill out abit tonight now before bed?
i think im going to be up for a while yet if you want some company till you fall asleep Heart

hey @Emelia8 💖
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance