Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I am so tired @Snowie 

Pdoc changed my  prn and I can only get 1 tablet at a time. It has just about wiped me out for the day.

@Anastasia @Bow 

💖💖💖 love y’all

I hope you can get some sleep tonight then @Eve7 I can only access 1 prn at a time too. It is hard when that one doesn't work and you have nothing else.

@Bow How has your day been hon?

@Anastasia 💗💗

@Snowie Ive found things to keep myself busy but I'm not in a good way. Waiting for daughter to get home. I need to just go to bed and end today. Speaking of prn I haven't had any this arvo maybe that is why things feel so shitty. 

I see pdoc tomorrow morning. 

Sorry to hear that @Bow It is hard when we are dealt with crappy days. Hopefully D is home soon and you can go to bed.

I hope your appointment with your pdoc goes ok tomorrow and you can get some things of your chest.

@Eve7  sending hugs and hoping that today is much better than yesterday for you 💛

@Snowie  💙

Thanks @NatureLover 

I woke up feeling much better today and came into work.

How are you?

We have sunshine! 

🌞💛

Good afternoon @Eve7 @NatureLover @Bow @Anastasia @Ant7 @BlueBay  and anyone else around. Hoping your day has been going well.

Lots of love 💗💗💗

96EA01AD-072B-44BB-876A-A0C08F277C0E.jpeg

For all my dear friends 💜💙💜🤗💙💜💙

@Snowie @NatureLover @Bow @Anastasia @outlander @Zoe7 @BlueBay @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Appleblossom 

You got this @Eve7 Heart ...and right beside you when you need Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance