Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Yes @MDT , sitting with you my friend xxx 

Re: Lacking direction, unsure of what I need to do and generally just fed up.......

Hey shaz
@Shaz51
Thanks my friend and I hope your okay

Bummed out about tomorrow tbh

Not tagging anyone here but i just wanted to say that i feel incredibly lost and hopeless about my life situation and I have exactly ZERO idea on where to go next and what to do with my life.

At this rate I will not get or go anywhere. A spiral.....

Hi @MDT 

It sounds like a very hard place to be in Hamsolo, so good on you for having the courage to post about your lost and hopeless feelings. I am sure our members will offer you support.

If you would like to talk it through with a supportive MH counsellor the SANE Help Centre will be open tomorrow at 10am AEST phone 1800 187 263  and on line chat.

Otherwise please look after yourself and I do hope that soon some hope and direction will come your way again.

regards

Whitehawk

Sorry to read this @MDT but I do hope for better times.

@MDT may be have a sleep and a meal. When wake up do a small thing positive. Good luck. 

Thank you for that @Whitehawk
I appreciate it

Thank you @Eve7 @Meowmy for replying

@MDT hope you have a good day. Take care. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance