Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Help. Please.

Oh @Anastasia  That is just AMAZING!!

I'm doing my own happy dance for you and your son.

So many good signs from this initial meeting, that are valuable relationship is going to develop b/w your son and his sw. I would have actually given him a hug!!

So happy for you 💞💞💕💕

Thanks beautiful @WIP 

it's actually insane what's happening, still waiting on work stuff to come to fruition,  did I tell you? I'll tag you in @NatureLover thread to update you. 

Enjoy your walk @saltandpepper 💙

there you go!!! Another coincidence! What are you getting next week? 

Wish you could be here too - I have you in my heart so you will be eevne though i know it's noyt the same (((hugs)))

@Emelia8 

Hey @WIP cheers for dropping in. Hobbies are good no matter what they are I say, keeps you busy and what not. Do what makes you happy yeah?

yeah i hear you, yeah alcohol doesn't help really. I don't know. Helps me get to sleep but doesn't work like magic all night. Anything is better than this sometimes though. Hope tonight is good to you as well @WIP 

Nah nah @Anastasia whats he getting? You gunna get one with him? Go on, do it.

thoroughly did not enjoy my walk. Very quick, very painful, but it's done now haha it's a more acceptable time to start drinking now, goal achieved.

aw thanks for having me there in spirit @Anastasia no plans here tonight which is starting to get old. I might be miserable when my kid is here but at least it keeps me alive. When hes not here it's that much harder. But look, ai think I'll leave you to it tonight. You've got a lot to celebrate and it's been a good day over there. Enjoy your pizza and have a great night 🤘

Hmmmmm @saltandpepper 

kinda getting the vibe that you aren't ok?

Wanna talk about what's going on in your head - I am here for you 10000000%

I want to tell you about his tat, but I never really share too much about him for obvious reasons, sorry gosh I wish there was a way.

Lol, I'm to old for one S&P, had my opportunity many years ago and now feel like I have missed the boat.

Talk to me I am here for you, really I am  💙

Ohhhhh @Anastasia ... so happy for you and your Boy.  This new SW sounds like a great addition to your Boys supports.  Happy dance from me too.  I will really enjoy the pizza tonight.  Maybe a glass of good Shiraz to go with it?

@saltandpepper 🤗💕

Emelia 

Image result for happy dance with pizza

Image result for Happy Pizza Clip Art

Hahaa thank you Em, I love the piccies 🙂

@saltandpepper @Emelia8 💙💚💜💛

Hey @saltandpepper 

I've been lost for so long, that when recently my pdoc asked me "What are your hobbies"? I answered him and responded "at the moment, I don't even know what I like anymore". So, I'm starting small - diamond painting, paint by sticker etc. Ideally, I'd love to get back into the gym, do some volunteering work, join a group where I can meet ppl.I'm usually a very social person, but some traumatic events that have triggered my depression & anxiety - I just feel stuck! A shadow of who I used to be.

Hopenyou get some restful sleep tonight, even if it's just a few uninterrupted hours. Good Luck!

(((((@WIP @saltandpepper @Emelia8 @NatureLover @Eve7 )))))

Love you all to bits - please look after YOU 🧡💛💚💙💜

I get it @Anastasia but now I'm gonna keep what I'm getting secret too haha

the only issue around age and tattoos is uou gotta be over 18. So if you want one, get one, why not right?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance