Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Parzival
Senior Contributor

Anxious

I’ve been bottling up my emotions for so long, I can feel things coming to the surface

9 REPLIES 9
RiverSeal
Peer Support Worker

Re: Anxious

Hey @Parzival it sounds like a tough spot to be in bottling up your emotions. Would you like to share more about it so the community can support you?

Sometimes when we feel like things are bottled up, sharing them with people who support us can be really helpful. 

Take care

RiverSeal 

I’m exhausted @RiverSeal 

Is there something you can do tonight to help you unwind @Parzival ?

Hi @Parzival - I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with bottling up your emotions. Can you think of any ways you could release some of them? As others have suggested below, talking about issues can help. 

Hi @Parzival 

Hope this finds you well, just checking whether you have been able to talk to anyone regarding what you are going through.  Bottling things up might work in the short term, but honestly the release you feel from sharing your worries is liberating.  Its hard to ask for help, but let the people on this forum help you.  🙂

@Asgard I haven’t talked to anyone since making the post, no. I am very isolated

@Jasper_123 I can’t think of anyway for me to talk about it other than here. I am lonely

@Parzival 

Hey there,

I here you. You aren't alone. What are some of the thoughts going on in your head at the moment?

Hi @Parzival,

I am so sorry to hear that you're having suicidal thoughts. Would you like to chat about anything? What would be the best way to support you right now?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance