Skip to main content

Re: under 30s thread

that right @Eden1919 thats all we can do really isnt it

@outlanderthe new job is going really well im working 6 days a week and every wednesday to friday i do double shift witch is really good for me. the people who work there are really nice and the bosses are really good and understanding and they are not like my other boss. im really happy working there and have been so busy with work and getting my hours up for my license and trying to find a car for myself. 

Thats really good to hear @gymgirl240 ๐Ÿ˜Š well done! Do you have anything relaxing planned for the weekend?

@outlanderhave to qork tomorrow but on sunday i am hanging out with a friend all day and might even do abit of fishing. im glad and happy to say that i am proud of myself for becoming the person who i am to this day after what i have been through but still going through but putting it behind me 

sounds like a good weekend planned @gymgirl240 and yes you should be proud, i think youve done really well Heart 

Content/trigger warning

@outlanderyeah i am super proud and yeah i have done really well 

Thats good to hear @gymgirl240 i hope work goes ok for you today

@outlanderhey outlander 

i need help again, today my attacker walked into the work place today and i told only close family where i was and it just shook me up so much i tried not to burst into tears. my boss knows what has happened to me and they make me feel safe at work and my boss told my attacker to leave the shop and not allowed to come back but just need so support as i have only contacted you and my father about it as no one is home till 4

Hey @gymgirl240 that is understandable you would be shaken up. Remember to breathe ok and remind yourself your safe now. Your boss sounds great and done the right thing.
How are you managing now?

@outlandernot copping good still shaken and yeah im just glad my boss knew what happened and i have been doing what my counsiller has said to me and try to find 10 things that i can see and name them. just been cry as i know im safe but i thought i would never see him since i only told close family where i worked