Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

Hope things get better for you @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, thank you very much. Think will do some kettlebell and hope can sleep a bit after🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hey @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @TAB 

Clinic done. Went well.

Hope your days are going ok

TAB
Senior Contributor

going back to bed here @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @StuF  did walk here, had snacks, had nap next few days busy for me, be glad when its over got 'welfare' guy from RSL tomorrow, course tues , dva counsellor in outer suburb where hospital went to is, so staying at place stayed b4 plus bl@rdy tooth ache. will ring around monday morning. no great hopes. might try to get drs appt and hit them up for pain meds/and/or same w dentist if they cant see me tomorrow

@StuF very good re clinic. Take care

@TAB hey tabby, think get a bit more tea and kettlebell and hopefully can sleep after 

Thats nice to hear you are getting the medical support you need @StuF for good peace of mind with all this pandemic stuff going on. Whats involved at the clinic? Do they give you an IV or something? Just made lunch. Got to bake some more lentil bread. Got the recipe from @TAB from an internet search. Different localities produce different random searches - it also depends on your search engine. So if theres no bread or flour in shops I can use my drum of lentils to bake babushka inspired bread from some depression war torn era. Maybe we'll all be looking like this cheeky old lady lol

Babushka grandmaBabushka grandma

Good stuff re walk @TAB 

Yep you sure do have a few busy days lined up! Hope it all works out

Hope you can catch some z's @Meowmy