Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Omg @Glisten 

Exactly what I needed. 

No I'm being honest. Today I'm not way on everything I own I'm not getting married. 

He's lazy 

He's very lazy 

Whilst I tidy .. he went back to bed. 

There definately can't be a marriage 

@Glisten yes. No matter how many citronella candles I burn, how much of the ozone layer I destroy with bug spray and how many I slap with a fly swat the little buggers still like to use my phone screen as their personal flight path. (PS I was being facetious about the ozone layer destruction, I prefer bug zappers to sprays)O

@ENKELI 

Have you got the bug zapper that looks like a tennis racquet ?? 

Good morning and good afternoon @PeppyPatti. Hello @ENKELI @Glisten @TAB @greenpea @StuF @SmilingGecko @Shaz51 @tyme @Historylover @Mustang67 @rav3n @Tilz @Patches59 @Snowie @oceangirl @Oaktree and all forumites here this Saturday. I hope your day has been going well for you. 

@PeppyPatti It’s been nearly a week since I got off Carnival Splendor and whilst it’s been hard to adjust to life off a ship, life is going okay- hectic and crazy since we have to look for a new rental as the stupid landlord says he’s going to move back in and we have 60 days to find a new property in a rental crisis no less! Besides all of that stuff, I do miss the cruising and how enjoyable it was! I’m so glad I took my knitting and cross stitching as I was able to get a fair bit of it done when my housemate was being seasick for 6 out of the 9 days on/off and I needed to keep busy/occupied. The food was pretty good and I liked having the option to relax in the adults only pool/spas area away from the kids - plenty of them on the cruise due to school holidays being on. The cruise director was fun and entertaining which was great. The only problem for my housemate was the location of the cabin as it was up the front of the ship on deck 9 and got the waves/movement first which wasn’t great for her seasickness so we spent a fair bit of time outside the cabin on lower decks and in the communal areas such as near the main pool and at the buffet restaurant. The cruise was great value for money and I enjoyed it as the majority of food and drink was included in the price. We went to Airlie Beach- didn’t really enjoy it, Cairns - Kuranda village which was great, especially the scenic railway trip, and Moreton Island - not really enjoyable. Believe it or not, my housemate has already booked another cruise in September next year to Port Douglas which I’m going with her and it’s an extra night at sea- 10 nights - so we’re preparing early with notes on what to take (garbage bags, seasickness tablets, extra knitting needles and wool for her, ). Basically, I really enjoyed the cruise and would recommend it to anyone who wants a fun yet cheap holiday.

As for my day today, I’m watching Bathurst and knitting an adult jumper for charity with some packing happening soon.

Take care!

Judi9877☺️🌻

sounds good @Judi9877  gosh your friend is game. maybe dift location on ship might help. sea sickness all bout brain not knowing where horizon is apparently.

Im watching bathurst too. lots of driver interviews atm, interesting, as i am behind the times with drivers