Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: under 30s thread

Unfortunately it can happen as well he doesnt know where u work and was just going there for the obvious reasons @gymgirl240
Can you try and distract yourself abit by reading a book watching a movie doing some arts... or anything you like to do

@outlandermy boss said after it all happened that he saw him walk back and forward infront of the shop. im going to the gym soon to try and get my mind off of it and just sucks that nothing is getting done about my case 

Good luck at the gym @gymgirl240 if you feel unsafe then maybe see if you can get a friend or family member to go with you too.
I know you cant talk about your case but i hope things are getting sorted for you soon..

@outlanderi have a close friend who always come to the gym with me so going with him and thank you again for helping even just listening helps and i hope they do get sorted soon 

thats really great @gymgirl240 and no worries im always happy to listen and help 

keep talking and taking care of yourself ok and im always happy to help Heart

Hi @outlander,
I posted how I have been on Long rave, but the short version is I feel like crap but still here

ill take a read @NameUnknown 

im glad your still here, hows your weekend been?

Well I tried to keep my focus on the fun but my head apparently didnt agree and I kept getting distracted with my troubles when I should have been enjoying my weekend with my partner and son

hmm mental health had other ideas hey @NameUnknown that kinda sucks but we cant always predict when we are going to be ok and not ok 

hope things improve for you soon

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance