Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, you have been through a lot on your own and still live independently. When I was younger and in and out of hospitals, if wasn't for my mother, won't be here now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

but , yes , maybe you need a pet ? or a live in carer ? @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay , fair enough @Meowmy maybe  your mother Put you in hospital tho. maybe she made you dependent on her as she was the one who was scared ?  re things she did to food etc 

@TAB yea tabby, mum has her own issues but I have schizophrenia ha. She is not perfect but I don't have anyone better than her ha

Guess now I am getting a bit better, I hope to make better friends ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay sorry @Meowmy  she prob has it too, can be passed down by females I heard .

@TAB yea tabby, life is like that isn't it. Born in a mental family. Father not a nice person. Traumas since childhood. Life will be hard

Hello @Meowmy I didn't know you were schizophrenic,we can bounce off each other 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yay @Meowmy . when I was like 5 used to have same dreams over and over. walking in shallow water with mirror surface then walking on tacks

other one was older friend of family and 'poo'  think they may have used me as a toy when I was really young like 3 

@Bill16 yea cool Bill, we can look put for each other

@TAB hey tabby, we are lucky we lived to our age. Something went right for that long ha

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance