Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

hmm I dont do lemonade that often these days, got as a just  change up mixer along w diet ginger if need a break from all the zeros lol @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy swept and  washed kitchen floor instead of going to bed. wasnt fun, but wouldnt doing it when 4 days of 40deg starting tomoz. washing sheets too. same deal ha ha will just lie on bed for 4 days when its hot lol

Great work on the chores @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..thats one foot in front of the other hey @StuF  head feels like a bread bag full of water, back starting to ache , etc lol might look for some more otc cures, shower prob wake things up a bit too lol

Showers cure almost anything @TAB !

I know you're a bath man if you can, but showers are good too

Have you put the pool up?

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm, no re pool , read the book yest , bit more to it than I thought. also disclaimers about certain weeds it claims can grow through the plastic lol. might be easiest to put right outside back door, can put on concrete then, just have to move stuff also would have access to hot water tap so could have a giant bath lol. would be buying more gas before attempting that though, 1600 litres prob 800 litres hot water, ok could part fill it, but yeah think that would eat gas. be brilliant for once a week soak for an hour though, well besides cooling off lol @StuF 

I wanted to say something about sugar soft drinks so onya  @StuF ..   I'm a nag so I but down hard a chunk of wood now when I write to @TAB ..   Sorry TAB..   Well,   sounds like you are making some adjustments..   I  think this year I'm just going to blame summer for everything and justifiably so to.

Hope you all are having a . . . . .   well,     just getting to the finishing line of those endless shimmering days.   

Putting this song up again.  Its not the song that gets me.  Its his face at the... end of the clip     .  Every emotion of a man thats blown it all.   Does  some thing inside  me.   Stuck on it..         Blinding lights. 

I so want to put,    "Star Boy",    clip up too.  but,   will the art,   pass the mods  ?              tonys..

@StuF   @TAB   @Meowmy   @SmilingGecko   @Glisten   @greenpea  @deshift   n everyone..

https://youtu.be/4NRXx6U8ABQ?si=48g54P7PvrJjPEQx 

Giant bath sounds awesome @TAB 

But yeah, gonna chew through water and energy!!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

will have to work that one out @StuF  not expecting pool to last long anyway so only a this summer problem ..  um I was thinking could put things inside it to decrease volume lol. will try it at least once anyway. thinking could put a dozen 10 litre water casks in it lol, plastic ones would be better, but they dont seem to sell them here

Yeah @TAB  - you gotta give it a whirl once at least!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance