Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

yeah brother in law who dont talk to anymore made comment few years ago that my father was living on his own, I said what do you think I do ? lol @Adge  its fine most of the time though for me

@TAB @Adge hey there, have a great weekend.

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  hope you are going okay

Adge
Senior Contributor

You too @Meowmy

You too @TAB Have a Good Weekend.

Except for your Procedure coming up, that you're not looking forward to.

Nothing exciting on here for the Weekend - Just Yoga Class tomorrow morning.

Then Cleaning Aviaries, stocking up Seed & Water etc.

Adge

TAB
Senior Contributor

Take it easy @Adge  Cat Happy

Adge
Senior Contributor

You too @TAB I really hope (for you) that there is No Cancer, from Needle Aspiration.

I've been there.

Waited 2 weeks (in anticipation) for Biopsy Results - From Tumor, removed from my Bowels (Total Obstruction).

Surgeon had said that he thought it was Cancerous - How's that for Setting me Up (for Fear) for 2 weeks?....

Result came back Benign, Not Cancerous - Sigh of Relief....

Adge

TAB
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Adge  and thats good re your results.

this has been hanging around since Easter re me., they were going to do it day or so before Easter, then stuff up. So its gone away and come back again guess.

Btw have you thought of looking at DSP Tables ? google it maybe, theres also an fb group.  need 20 points in one of like 20 categories, had a look today. Ive prob got around 70 but spread all over the place, so it doesnt count. 

Read recently if go to DES provider, can do something called a Program of support and they automatically put you on pension after 18mths or something. Going to ask DES job place next time go there. anyway its an extra $200 a week, plus allowed to earn more if get any work

@TAB hey tabby, are you still awake?

Adge
Senior Contributor

Good idea @TAB To look at DSP Tables.

No I haven't done that.

I did complete a DSP Application, 2 weeks ago.

It took me ages (several hours) to fill out all that DSP stuff.

Then Centrelink System would not Lodge my Application - because I had Ticked some Medical Report Boxes (Categories), thinking that was Optional.

Once I had Ticked those Boxes, it would not let me Untick those Boxes.

The System then Demanded that I Upload/ Attach Medical Reports that I Do Not Have (& cannot get either).

I already have Medical Reports, Quite Enough (Sufficient) - That I Did Attach.

So Now if I want to Lodge the DSP Application - I will probably have to Delete that Application (Online) Form, then Start from Scratch (all over again).

Making sure Next Time that I Only Tick Boxes for Medical Reports that I Do Actually Have (Right Now).

Otherwise their Stupid B....y system would not even Lodge my DSP Application.

The Unlodged DSP Application is still sitting on their Centrelink System, doing nothing.

Yes I should look at that DSP Tables (Criteria) - because I'm not certain, don't really know if I would qualify or not.

Adge

TAB
Senior Contributor

need to get tables and print off forms and give to dr @Adge , well as far as I can work out

yeah I started a coupld applications over the years, I had no clue, thats how they like it

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance