Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends,  only three weeks to end of year. Hope things gradually work out. Thanks for care and support. 

Hello cool friends @Meowmy  

@TAB quietly drinking my rum here,hope you are both well

@Bill16 hey Bill, hope you enjoy the evening. Just had dinner oven cooked chicken drumsticks and vegetables. Just chilling. 

Sounds good to me @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope you are okay @Meowmy  just ate heated up pie got for lunch, doing washing, no pub no way tonight, all the rest are drinking

my interent is playing up, may have to wait til get home to fix day 6 today, things a bit up in air, might be few days left with work or another week dont know

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah getting by here @Bill16 

@TAB hey Tabby,  hope you can relax and enjoy time in room to recover. Just resting here. It's after nine pm here. So not long before bed. You seem to be doing okay. Hope you can get 💰 and be safely home before Xmas. Prayers for you. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

being hard on myself I guess @Meowmy  think bed here soon, got dampclothes all over room cant dry else shrink lol

@TAB hey Tabby, not easy this life journey. We should be thankful to be safe, fed, clean bed for the night. Ha. It's a good feeling to have worked hard all day, to come back to safe, clean rest for the night. Have a good sleep. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I guess so @Meowmy sleep well
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance