Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

I honestly feel like not doing much so the rest of today will be quiet. My kitchen looked like Hiroshima so tried to get some order around the place. I think that will be all will cancel the rest until tomorrow @StuF Tomorrow I have more housework to look forward to

Fair enough @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

only I didnt get very good ginger ale @Meowmy  lol read ingredient expecting to see a trace of ginger. Nothing. flavouring. ha. 

signed up for trial of amazon prime. watched 2 eps of Tulsa King so far , its got Jack Reacher w new guy after Tom Cruise, all seasons of 2 1/2 Men and can add other channels on lol 

@TAB very good tabby re TV

.  A friend having birthday lunch here 

@Meowmy  sweetheart xx

TAB
Senior Contributor

well dont let me distract you @Meowmy  yes, cable tv a treat. was too scared to before. on free trial for 30 days. prob renew it, see what happens

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy cable TV. Meeting friend at her house. She is not home yet

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh. okay. freezing cold here @Meowmy  are you waiting outside ?

@TAB waiting in my car

TAB
Senior Contributor

well thats something @Meowmy  hope you are comfortable. how long is she going to be ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance