Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

was interesting to get lawyers take on it, told him what I did last time, like sending emails saying do this dont do that , he said thats recipe for disaster and would have ended up w Public Trustee who would just milk any money left they take 25% min for fees, ha, thats why need a Will @Meowmy 

@TAB hey tabby, don't know how long will live ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

no one does @Meowmy  could be marathon runner who has hearty or skinny person does not smoke and get cancer

most likely sooner for me as male and live alone plus super fat lolololo

@TAB hey tabby, nite. Thanks for support and care.

Hey @TAB 

We have to make new wills too. Started thinking about it. It’s so expensive to get a lawyer to do it but that really is the best way

G'day @Oaktree it cost me 800 for lawyer to sort out my will,I thought that was pretty reasonable 

TAB
Senior Contributor

nite @Meowmy  

TAB
Senior Contributor

last one I had was $400 in WA, bro in SA was like ha ha cost me $250 so was expecting that, was years ago probs . going to be at least $400 cos not working and more for care directives etc yes, def worth it. if public trustee gets in they will eat it all up @Oaktree @Bill16 

@Bill16 @TAB @Oaktree @Meowmy @Jacques @StuF @ENKELI 

My daughter and son in law are currently competing in WA Tarmac Car Rally event.
Too early for results.

@moderator I have removed all identifying information from the photo.

IMG_3729.jpeg

 G

TAB
Senior Contributor

must have some skills @Glisten  plus enuf hp to get wheels spinning lol 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance